Sam Faulkner: Billy - Ogunquit and Raleigh

kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Sam Faulkner: Billy - Ogunquit

Post by kport »

Sam just completed a very successful debut as Billy - Saturday evening, June 28th.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

And what a fantastic show it was! I need to get to sleep, so for now: He did not disappoint. He had 12 days of rehearsals and tonight, before the live audience, was his first compete run-through of the show. Congratulations, Sam.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I do not want to write a review after just one (debut) performance, so I will limit my comment about Sam last night to just one word:

WOW!!!
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

hey Bill

that was a WOW in caps with 3 !!! nice review. I got it

I can't wait to see him. My next 2 shows are on the 2nd both will star Sam, so I will get a double dose.
atreyu
George

Post by atreyu »

At the talkback, Adam Pelty described the nervousness in the hours before Sam's debut as similar to the wait before a child is born. If that's the case, Adam must be one proud papa today! Sam can act, he can sing and boy can he dance! A wonderful debut and in particular, a thoroughly top notch Electricity right out of the gate. Including aerials and one-hand flips. Fabulous!
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

jdmag44 wrote:My next 2 shows are on the 2nd both will star Sam, so I will get a double dose.
I was thinking the plan was for Noah and Sam to do one show each on days where there are two performances . . . .
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Todd wrote:I was thinking the plan was for Noah and Sam to do one show each on days where there are two performances . . . .
I believe Noah is away. He's published his schedule for the remainder of the Ogunquit run of BETM. By inference, you can determine when Sam will be on.

http://www.noahparets.com/blog.html
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Sam is clearly enjoying his time in Ogunquit and taking full advantage of the stunning beauty of the coast line, as evidenced by these photos on his Instagram. :D

http://instagram.com/p/qXhO57RStp/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/qIXJigxSj7/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/qFZpQexSlo/?modal=true
:/
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Sam gave another knockout performance today. His Electricity was so stunning that is garnered a lengthy standing ovation!

We are fortunate to have two stellar Billys who complement and contrast each other with style, grace and dramatic flair. The Stars are most certainly Looking Down on Ogunquit!

Another sold out performance.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I haven't been able to get up to Ogunquit yet, and since I'm away this weekend into next week, I don't know if I'll have a chance at all now. It's been great though reading along with the forum and social media these past three weeks, as the Billy crew past and present impressed themselves on Maine. And I have to say I've been wowed by Sam Faulkner from a distance. For a young man to learn this role so fast and so well is just phenomenal. I even got a phone call from a forum fan yesterday imploring me to go and catch one of Sam's performances! That's really saying something!!!

So maybe I'll find a way to get up there still, who knows. In the mean time, well done and congratulations, Sam! You've clearly impressed everyone, and I wish you an amazing career moving forward. I hope the contacts you've made will open new doors for you, and don't be afraid to knock on those doors too!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”