Liam Mower

pexcornel
Miner

Re: Liam Mower

Post by pexcornel »

I don't think so, because he is just year one.
You can ask at Rambert School, their secretary is quite helpful.
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

pexcornel wrote:I don't think so, because he is just year one.
You can ask at Rambert School, their secretary is quite helpful.
The secretary may be quite helpful now but if people keep phoning for information they may soon get fed up.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Maybe they can put a recorded message on the phone that says, "You have reached the Rambert School. No, Liam is not in the upcoming Rambert show. Dial 1 to speak to the secretary." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

Do you think that he gets THAT many calls from Liam's fans?
I was thinking more like emailing her.

Well, for that particular question, I guess better ask the Teatre or Rambert Company.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

pexcornel wrote: I was thinking more like emailing her.
That would seem a good idea. I don't know why I assumed you meant phoning.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

To be honest with you I think she got fed-up with me after 2 emails :(
Is very hard to get to Liam, has anyone here managed to contact him or his agent?
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

pexcornel wrote:To be honest with you I think she got fed-up with me after 2 emails :(
Is very hard to get to Liam, has anyone here managed to contact him or his agent?
Don't know why...it sounds like a perfectly reasonable email request! :|
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

Well Muppet, here is the short story:
I made this website as mentioned above and wrote him a letter at his school, because the secretary told me that she will pass all the letters to him.

In the letter I asked him if he wants to participate in the site, you know, if there is any news that his fans should know about, pictures, etc. Maybe not right now, in the future... The site is commercial-free, my only interest is serving the fans, and ultimately him. There are gazzilions of fan sites in this world and none for him, I thought he should have one. I wrote him that it costs me nothing and it will never cost him anything.

After that, I asked her if he got the letter and she said "he got ONE letter but I don't remember if it was from Spain" (I'm in Spain), and she said that next time she sees him she will ask if that was my letter.
And my replay was that if she will see him on that occasion could she ask him if he's OK with my idea and if not just to pass me the NO and I'll move on.

Since then, I got no answer.

After that I send an early B-day present (a gift card).

I swear to god, this is it, I won't try to contact him anymore because I FEEL STALKERISH now. And that's not the case here.

So what's anyone opinion on this? Do you think she got fed-up with me?

I think I did ok, but that's it. The site will stay up as it is and I'll update it myself, I'm just somewhat disappointed.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

I have the second video in good quality if anyone wants I'll put it for download on liammower.net later today.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Just had a look at your site- nice one! Hope you have luck with contacting him.
Charlotte x

Return to “Cast - London”