Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 18 of the Photo Countdown and today we have a photo of the brilliant Gillian Bevan taken by her photo outside the Victoria Palace Theatre after the 8th Birthday Show, and her last night, on May 11th, 2013.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 17 of the Photo Countdown and today we have 3 more legends of Billy Elliot. Redmand Rance, Zak Baker and Zach Atkinson outside the Victoria Palace Theatre on March 7th, 2015 after the last show of Zach and Elliot Hanna.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 16 of the Photo Countdown and it wouldn’t be complete without the Resident Musical Director, Chris Hatt, making an appearance. I’m not sure how long Chris has been with Billy Elliot but he was certainly there when I started going regularly in early 2007. I like that he has tweaked the music over the years and not let it go stale. With Chris in the photo is the ever popular Barnaby Meredith who is now in the BETM UK Tour. This photo was taken outside the Victoria Palace Theatre after the 8th Birthday Show on May 11th, 2013.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 15 of the Photo Countdown and this group of ex-Billys need no introduction. There are flocks of birds and shoals of fish. I wonder what a group of Billys is called? A pirouette of Billys or an Electricity? Any more suggestions? For the uninitiated, if there are any out there, the names are L to R: Ryan Collinson, Aaron Watson, Scott Mckenzie, Kaine Ward, Dean McCarthy, Josh Baker, Ali Rasul and George Maguire. This photo was taken after the Billy Elliot Live practice run on Saturday, September 27th, 2014.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Can't believe we are down to 15 days! :o

I will need to start packing this weekend.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I wonder what a group of Billys is called? A pirouette of Billys or an Electricity? Any more suggestions?
A 'barre' of Billys. ;)
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

ERinVA wrote:Can't believe we are down to 15 days! :o

I will need to start packing this weekend.
Where are you going ? ;)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

kport wrote:
I wonder what a group of Billys is called? A pirouette of Billys or an Electricity? Any more suggestions?
A 'barre' of Billys. ;)
I like that :D

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

There’s 2 weeks until the fateful day which means its Day 14 of the Photo Countdown. Today it’s the turn of the wonderful Gillian Elisa who, as we all know, plays Grandma. Gillian is brilliant in the role and is right up there with the legendary Ann Emery. She is always happy to chat with the fans, which is appreciated. Gillian was born and bred in Wales and has been a regular figure on Welsh speaking television as well as making albums of new and traditional Welsh songs.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 13 of the Photo Countdown and we have the first appearance of the brilliant Brad Wilson. Brad was in the show for nearly 12 months and during his tenure he proved very popular with the fans. I was fortunate to be at his opening and closing nights and a few in between as well. This photo was taken after his opening night on December 1st, 2008.

Return to “Special Shows - London”