Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

angelenroute
Billy

Re: Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

Post by angelenroute »

I'd like to take this opportunity to say again how much I enjoy these photos, but I'd also like to add, I always love the color matching you do on the countdown number, too! :) It's always fun looking to see where you pulled the color from, so often from an unexpected place in the larger shot. Thanks so much for doing this!

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you for your kind comments, Sean. I wondered if you would remember about the colour spotting.

Also thank you to everybody else that has commented on the countdown. They are appreciated.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 83 of The Photo Countdown and today it’s the turn of three of our brilliant Debbies. This photo of Kyria Cooper, Connie Fisher and Demi Lee was taken at the end of the 10th Birthday Show on May 12th, 2015. Kyria performed as Debbie for the actual show and was joined by the other two on stage afterwards. Kyria and Demi both left the show on September 5th, 2015.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 82 of The Photo Countdown and today we have three more legends of Billy Elliot The Musical. Harrison Dowzell was a popular Billy from the day he made his debut until the day he, sadly, left. Even now, over 2 years since he left, he is still held in awe. Harrison’s mum and aunt always found time to chat to the fans as did Harrison when he was with them. The amazing Joe Massey performed with Harrison on many occasions and in fact they left at the same time in November, 2013. Joe has one of those faces that makes you laugh just to look at him. He was also a terrific performer being a good singer, actor and dancer. Joe now loves doing parkour – he must be crazy :) This photo was taken at the 8th Birthday Show on May 11th, 2013 and it was the final show for Macy Stasiak who had been with the show for over 1½ years. She was a brilliant Debbie and loved by all the fans.

StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Great pic there...Micheals do tend to show "character" in their expressions. I doubt it's even acting.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 81 of The Photo Countdown and today we have the brilliant Deka Walmsley. Deka started as Jackie Elliot in November, 2011 and has been in the role longer than anybody else by a long way. At leavers’ nights he makes wonderful speeches and you can see that the cast hold him in high regard. I was fortunate to see Deka perform in The Pitman Painters in New York before he joined Billy Elliot. This photo was taken after the last night of Mitchell and Zak Baker on July 19th, 2014. Littleton Ballet Team performed that night and the three girls with Deka were part of the team.

Bridget40
Tall Boy

Post by Bridget40 »

Great countdown Billy Whiz, keep them coming.....
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 80 of The Photo Countdown and today it’s the turn of the Small Boys. This photo of Lewis Fernée, Arran Fraser Glen, Billy Marlowe and Liam Sargeant was taken at the end of the 10th Birthday Show on May 12th, 2015. Lewis was Small Boy for the actual show and it was his last performance, but he was actually called back the following week to fill in.

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

This is a great photo, Billy Whiz!
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Interesting angle for your photo of the small boys. It looks like you were hovering over the stage using Billy's flight harness !

Return to “Special Shows - London”