Eliot Carrington (small boy)

sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Re: Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by sleepylins »

:( Oh as if this evening wasnt going to be sad enough.
BEST OF LUCK ELIOT FOR THE FUTURE
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

All the best Elliot you will be missed.
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

I wish i could be there, Eliot is an absolutely amazing Small Boy - i only saw him once - he was fantastic and adorable, i'm sure i will see you on that stage in a few years! My favourite Small Boy i've seen
x
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Eliot has been a fantastic small boy, and I'm sure he will grow into a fantastic tall boy :D by the name of Billy. I expect Rob will keep us updated on what Eliot is up to and I look forward to hearing all about it. All the best for your last show, Eliot. Knock 'em dead, kidda. xxx
Charlotte x
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

:) My wife, myself and Eliot would like to thank all the BETF members ( I would like to name you all but I would be here all night). all the Billy Elliot supporters and the fantastic staff and management for all the kind words and encouragement you have given Eliot. We have found many good friends who share the passion and talent of this show. It will be a sad day on the 26th and we will be there with many of our new friends to see the great Tanner and little Eliot give their final performance. We are fully aware of the fact that the real star of this show will be the very talented Tanner and that Eliot only has a tiny part. I am sure we will see the return of Eliot as a Michael and a Billy in the not to distant future. I would like to say a special thank you to Nick (the director) for giving Eliot this fantastic opportunity and wish him and the rest of the team the best of luck with the continued success of this show.

On a final note; I would like to tell every one the reason that Eliot is moving on is because he has completed his six month contract and his agent feels that this is enough time to have proven him self in this role. They believe there will be other opportunities for him to expand his acting skills, his personality and take on new challenges within this exciting and rewarding industry. ;)
wendy
Tall Boy

Post by wendy »

best of luck Eliot, im sure we will see you again sometime soon :D
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

Looking forward to seeing Eliot for the first and last time on the 26th. I've heard so much about him and can't believe that he has been in the show for six months now :) . I must have been really unlucky not to have caught him, even once, over the last few months :( . Best of luck for the future, Eliot.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Have a great night Eliot. I'll see you there :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

:) Thank you dancer,and wendy , "see you soon?" "i dont think so do you"? sorry had to do the quote thing , Charlotte is always doing it to me!
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

troscapole wrote::) Thank you dancer,and wendy , "see you soon?" "i dont think so do you"? sorry had to do the quote thing , Charlotte is always doing it to me!
I'd never do that! :D
Charlotte x

Return to “Cast - London”