Eliot Carrington (small boy)

troscapole
Small Boy

Re: Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by troscapole »

:D :D Thank you for the info Pat , and the comments about eliot, I will be looking out for you on Saturday!
Troscapole
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

I had the pleasure of meeting young Eliot tonight. He is such a sweetie :)
Charlotte x
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

:) Good show tonight, made especially better by the arrival of many of the billy elliot forum members!!!! great to see you all, Charlotte, Johnh , billy wizz , graham, and all the others, sorry I forgot several of your names (but not your faces) as you could tell Eliot loves to have his photo taken ( "he could be a star for all we know") , good to see that John noticed the Jesus change cannot get over scene changes tonight, from Mrs Wilkinson making the exit on the right (from the stage) to debbie being rude (gesture), to the packet of instant soup
bring back smash hits and exit from the left!!! every performance, his crying scene in "the letter" brilliant" quit sobbing (hang on tom) a rival?
Tom as George, what can I say, so professional, polished and entertaining (but I still prefer him as billy!!!!).
great night, back on monday and tuesday (yerrr)
computer playing up now missing words , you will have to fill in the blankety blank's sorry.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Tom as George, what can I say, so professional, polished and entertaining (but I still prefer him as billy!!!!).
I'm sure you meant to say Tom as Michael. ;)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

That made me laugh, I thought Tom as Billy, then Michael, and now George !!!!!! He he !!!
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

I was surprised but very happy to spot Eliot's dad in the audience before the show last night as this meant I was getting another of Eliot's fine performances. :D

Once again Eliot didn't disappoint, giving a wonderfully well timed and clear performance despite being called in at short notice. His 'Oh Jesus' (disappointingly now shorted to just Jesus) and w**ker lines never fail to have me crying with laughter.

Was great to be able to have a chat with his dad at the interval (we both share a bad habit :lol: ) and to both of them after the show.
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

:D Great to see so many of the forum and billy fans today at the matinee performance, and what a treat to see Tom as Billy instead of michael, Yes!!!
I thought that this was an excellent show, it all went very smoothely and the angry dance was superb with Tom flinging his shoe out of the stage area, (we love it!!! )
I was enjoying the show in row B next to Johnh and we were both spellbound by Toms acting, After the show I asked Eliot (small boy) why he had not punched billy elliot on the bottom as he enters the stage in the boxing scene and as I thought was the case he told me that Tom was too far back for him to get to, he will try next time.
I think it is all ways a better show when so many of the real billy fans are there. A big great to see you to, Gareth, Andy, Charlotte, Johnh , patc, David, (Billy whizz) and several others who I am sorry but did not get your names , please could you post these for me or too me.
Thank you again guys and girls for all the lovely comments>
Rob
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

JohnH wrote:Once again Eliot didn't disappoint, giving a wonderfully well timed and clear performance despite being called in at short notice. His 'Oh Jesus' (disappointingly now shorted to just Jesus) and w**ker lines never fail to have me crying with laughter.

Hi,

He said Oh Jesus at the show I was at I dunno where you were?

Always be yourself
"Its a Dream, Its Really Good, Its the Best" -Ollie Gardner, Wednesday 13th May 2009

Ollie x31.5 Fox x28 Tanner x11 Brad x16 Tom x21.5 Dean x8 Rhys 4
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Shame I couldn't have seen the matinee show yesterday :( Sounds like it was a good one.
Charlotte x
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Blimey - Eliot has had a busy week. Guess he must have been covering due to illness. Well done Eliot, and of course to his Dad for taking him back and forth !!!!
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “Cast - London”