Eliot Carrington (small boy)

JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by JohnH »

BillyBrave wrote:
JohnH wrote:Once again Eliot didn't disappoint, giving a wonderfully well timed and clear performance despite being called in at short notice. His 'Oh Jesus' (disappointingly now shorted to just Jesus) and w**ker lines never fail to have me crying with laughter.

Hi,

He said Oh Jesus at the show I was at I dunno where you were?

Always be yourself
He only says it on the 3rd line, the other two are just 'Jesus'
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

JohnH wrote: He only says it on the 3rd line, the other two are just 'Jesus'
Yes thats right, on the 3rd Jesus he says it he never has said it on the other 2 and he's the only small boy who says Oh Jesus where the others just say Jesus 3 times.

Always be yourself
BillyBrave
"Its a Dream, Its Really Good, Its the Best" -Ollie Gardner, Wednesday 13th May 2009

Ollie x31.5 Fox x28 Tanner x11 Brad x16 Tom x21.5 Dean x8 Rhys 4
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

All the small boys used to say 'Oh Jesus' 3 times but this is another thing that has changed in the show recently.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Thankyou so much to Eliot and his dad for letting me have my picture taken with him.Another fab performance from Eliot, i do prefer the OH jesus 3 times but it is still delivered brilliantly without the oh beforehand.
Its always a pleasure to meet people,fans and parents to share the buzz of the show and to show our appreciation for all the hard work that goes in with the parents and crew aswell as the young ones.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

Hi,

If you are unable to hit Billy's bum, as you come on in the boxing scene, try hitting George's ;) Oh Jesus

Always be yourself
BillyBrave
"Its a Dream, Its Really Good, Its the Best" -Ollie Gardner, Wednesday 13th May 2009

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

BillyBrave wrote:If you are unable to hit Billy's bum, as you come on in the boxing scene, try hitting George's ;) Oh Jesus
:? :? :?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

Billy Whiz wrote:
BillyBrave wrote:If you are unable to hit Billy's bum, as you come on in the boxing scene, try hitting George's ;) Oh Jesus
:? :? :?

When Eliot runs onto the stage he tries to hits Billy's bum as he goes past, just as a joke, no other smallboy does this, but Tom stands too far away but someone like Brad stands close enough to the fron of the stage.

Always be yourself
BillyBrave

BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

To me its looks like the New boxing coach is stealing all of Elot's Trade marks, which are mainly hitting Billy's bum and saying 'Oh Jesus'. Eliot does these with more thought and passion behind it.

JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

With the permission of Eliot's parents I can confirm that Eliot's last performance will be the 26th September evening show.

I'm really going to miss your signature 'Oh Jesus' :lol: I have no doubt that we will see you return to the show in a few years.

All the best for the future Eliot.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

JohnH wrote: I'm really going to miss your signature 'Oh Jesus' :lol:
Indeed. So, the 26th is a double tearjerker night. I will also miss Eliot's friendliness and lovely smile for everyone at the stage door.

JohnH wrote:I have no doubt that we will see you return to the show in a few years
Judging by the quality of the impromptu ballet session performed by Eliot for two of us before Thursday matinee last I'd say you're absolutely right :D

Pat

Return to “Cast - London”