Re: "Through The Lens"

For off-topic content
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

I think I know someone that has one of these with a "Lot" of signatures in it from all over the world. It was floating around Melbourne towards the end of the Australian production
Cheers

Brad
Gburr
Audience Member

Post by Gburr »

I purchased a copy at the Imperial back in January and the price on amazon.com was $300 then also. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a copy outside of the theatre unless you pay a very high price.
billyelliot05
Small Boy

Post by billyelliot05 »

Gee! Its lucky i got mine when i did then. Only bought it about 6 months ago, or so. And i was in two minds about it too. I might have missed out! Didn't realise they were going to stop producing them actually. $300 is huge, i got mine from Dress Circle. Don't actually remember what i paid for it but it couldn't have been much more than 50 pounds and a very nominal postage fee considering it was coming to Australia - something like 12 pounds. Fantastic book. I saw a mint condition copy on eBay shortly after i got mine actually and it was only like $34 USD, so i felt a bit ripped off, but it seems now i was one of the lucky ones :P
mrmikerocks
Miner

Post by mrmikerocks »

As of this weekend, it was for sale at the Imperial for $85.00. I finally got my copy. I am very happy.
wert
Small Boy

Through the Lens

Post by wert »

I have a copy of "Billy Elliot Through the Lens" in pristine condition that I'm thinking of selling. Would there be much interest & what sort of price would be reasonable?
Am I right in thinking its out of print now & there are no copies on eBay? Amazon have 3 sellers at around £129!!
Any advice out there?
wert
Small Boy

Re: Through the Lens

Post by wert »

Through the Lens has been listed on eBay today at a bargain price. Anyone interested in owning this bit of Billy Elliot history can take a look.
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

Seller81
Audience Member

Through The Lens book

Post by Seller81 »

Sorry for the plug but I thought this might interest Billy fans who didn't manage to get a copy of this book when it was available...

I am selling my limited edition Through The Lens book. Please have a look at the Ebay auction here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131641961563? ... 1555.l2649

Thank you. x

Return to “General Chat”