Chat About Australia Tour - 2019/2020

BillyBillyElliot
Audience Member

Re: Chat About Australia Tour - 2019/2020

Post by BillyBillyElliot »

So I was unable to logon to the forum until today so I have not posted anything here in a couple years. In November I went to Sydney to see the tour show and it's a memory I'll treasure forever. The show was wonderful and seeing it in Australia was beyond incredible. I saw all the kid actors since I saw six shows in four days. I finally got to see a street Billy (Electricity) since two boys did that way and now I can say after seeing it I much prefer the Ballet Billy. All four boys brought their own personality to the part and the whole cast was stellar. I feel bad for kids and the entire cast on how the show ended, this really sucks.

In 2019 I saw BETM 29 times in four US states, 3 countries and 2 continents. My biggest and best year ever. Halifax is next assuming they can get the show on now that it has been postponed to a yet to be determine dates later in the year. I'm looking forward to returning to Canada after making two trips to see BETM at the Stratford Festival last year. Stratford was and is my favorite BETM I've seen and why I went back. Halifax has the Stratford Festival Billy understudy as one of their two Billy's who I got to meet and one of the reasons I'm going to Halifax.

The Coronavirus will eventually clear and seeing BETM will be for me will mean life is returning to normal. In fact I can't imagine a better show to see once theaters reopen than Billy Elliot.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chat About Australia Tour - 2019/2020

Post by porschesrule »

We're all happy to have you back on the Forum, BillyBillyElliot, and hope you'll post often.

Return to “Billy Elliot 2019/20 Australia Tour”