BILLY(finale) T-SHIRT

Is the Music live? Where are auditons held?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BILLY(finale) T-SHIRT

Post by ERinVA »

In London, each Billy tends to have his own color that he wears, but in NY, all the Billys have worn all three colors, I think. Red seems to be the preferred one, especially for special performances, such as Opening Night, etc.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

Yeah most of the Billys do wear read But Tanner has light Blue. Is there a rason behind this. Does anyone actually know.
"Its a Dream, Its Really Good, Its the Best" -Ollie Gardner, Wednesday 13th May 2009

Ollie x31.5 Fox x28 Tanner x11 Brad x16 Tom x21.5 Dean x8 Rhys 4
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

In London, originally, each of the three Billys had his own color: Liam wore red, James wore dark blue, and George wore light blue. After that, the idea of a particular color being associated with each Billy seemed to stick for quite a while, and it may still be in effect in London. I don't know how it worked in Oz. In America, for the most part, I think that the Billy performing will usually wear the red shirt, although they do wear different colors from time to time. Whenever more than one Billy is on stage for the finale, you will see a mixture of colors.

So far as anyone knows, there isn't any symbolic meaning to the colors. But the red color is the most attention-getting.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.

Always be yourself
BillyBrave
"Its a Dream, Its Really Good, Its the Best" -Ollie Gardner, Wednesday 13th May 2009

Ollie x31.5 Fox x28 Tanner x11 Brad x16 Tom x21.5 Dean x8 Rhys 4

Return to “Information/Questions about BETM”