Forum Leaving Cards for David B., Kiril, and Haydn

For those leaving the show and for those starting
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Leaving Cards for David B., Kiril, and Haydn

Post by ERinVA »

Clue and I (ErinVA) have volunteered to do forum leaving cards for David B., Haydn, and Kiril.

For those of you who will be at David B.’s final show on September 27, please meet Clue at the Edison Cafe in the Edison Hotel diagonally across from the Imperial Theatre stage door at 12:30 that day to sign the card in person.

For those who are going to be in town for Kiril’s and Haydn’s shows on October 3 and 4, let's all meet at the Edison between shows on Saturday, October 3 at 5:30 for a dinner get together before Kiril's final show, and I (ERinVA) will have both cards at that time. I will stop in earlier and forewarn them that they will be descended upon at 5:30. Although they don't take reservations, they have been very good in the past about letting us get together at the tables in the back. See you there at 5:30 on October 3!!

If you are only going to Haydn’s show on the 4th and want to sign her card in person, meet Clue and me at 1:30 pm at the Edison on that date.

For those who will not be able to make it to Kiril's or Haydn's shows, but want to send them messages, please pm them to me (ERinVA) no later than 10 pm ET on Tuesday, September 29 (Note the extended date), and I will print them out and insert them in their cards.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Leaving Cards for David B., Kiril, and Haydn

Post by ERinVA »

If you are only going to Haydn’s show on the 4th and want to sign her card in person, meet Clue and me at 1:30 pm at the Edison on that date.
Please let me know by PM if you need to come by the Edison to sign Haydn's card on the 4th. If anyone needs to do this, I will meet you there; otherwise, I made need to be elsewhere at that time. Be sure to let me know.

Thanks,
Ellen
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Leaving Cards for David B., Kiril, and Haydn

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the cards. They were all delivered safe and sound.
Ellen

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”