Giuseppe Bausilio--Billy: Chicago, US Tour & New York

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Giuseppe Bausilio

Post by ERinVA »

This gives the term "Billy Bus" a new meaning. :D Giuseppe riding the Billy Bus in the Festival of Lights parade in Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6Sl-glS-w
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

ERinVA wrote:This gives the term "Billy Bus" a new meaning. :D Giuseppe riding the Billy Bus in the Festival of Lights parade in Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6Sl-glS-w

WOW! He is sure up for the part!
Who else do you think was riding on the bus top?

And what what the former meaning of "Billy Bus?"
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

phoebe wrote:And what was the former meaning of "Billy Bus?"
The original "Billly Bus" is the bus that brings the child cast members to the Victoria Palace in London and takes them back to the Billy House after the show.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Great rehearsal photos with Giuseppe and company here. Enjoy! :D

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertain ... otogallery
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
olivejuice
Small Boy

Post by olivejuice »

Thanks for the link Ellen those pictures are great! I can't wait to see what this boy can do!
London: Ollie-1, Dean-Charles-1, Tom-1
Chicago: Cesar-2, JP-2, Giuseppe-1, Tommy-3, Marcus-1
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

He looks WONDERFUL, but (gulp) he also looks about 3 inches taller than he did a few months ago!
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Stopped by the theatre this morning on the off chance that the 'Billy Board' would show who is on tonight but it was blank. However, I arrived at the right time as Giuseppe, decked out in his 'Billy' shirt, was in the lobby talking to reporters before the cameras. He didn't say if he was on tonight but he signed a few patrons' tickets. Of course, my ticket is in my suitcase back at the hotel. :evil:

Rich

P.S. - Don't worry, Phoebe, he's still small enough to play Billy! ;)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Rich B wrote:He didn't say if he was on tonight but he signed a few patrons' tickets. Of course, my ticket is in my suitcase back at the hotel. :evil:

Rich
Any photos or was your camera with your ticket? :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Billy Whiz wrote:
Rich B wrote:He didn't say if he was on tonight but he signed a few patrons' tickets. Of course, my ticket is in my suitcase back at the hotel. :evil:

Rich
. . . with my ticket. :roll:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Rich B wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:

Rich
. . . with my ticket. :roll:
Words fail me :D :D :D ;)

Return to “Cast - Broadway”