Mrs Wilkinson

October 2009 Reviews - London

Post by patc »

Thursday Matinee 1st October

Fox
Connor
Francesca

Kate as Mrs. W.

SuperFox provided his usual sensational entertainment this afternoon backed up by absolutely amazing performances from Connor and Francesca.

The Letter scene had an interesting additional "character". Just after it began Fox was nosedived by a sizeable kamikaze-like fly. It just appeared from way up on high and landed like a missile on his hair just above his right ear. I'm not sure he knew it was there at first but, as the scene progressed, you could see it begin to move slowly in a downward direction. The emotional scene continued and just as Dead Mum appeared it seemed a matter of moments before it would reach his ear and start to tickle but he must have felt it because he put his hand up in a flash, grabbed it and squashed it stone dead :lol:. Then, as Dead Mum came over he flicked the "remains" onto the floor. Classic and he never for one instant let it impinge on his performance.

The new programme is brilliant and is a must-have. The Billy Hall of Fame is a wonderful idea. Full marks to the company.

Pat
pexcornel
Miner

Re: October 2009 - UK Reviews

Post by pexcornel »

Oh that was a new addition to the show. It's called "The fly". :P
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

patc wrote: The Letter scene had an interesting additional "character". Just after it began Fox was nosedived by a sizeable kamikaze-like fly. It just appeared from way up on high and landed like a missile on his hair just above his right ear. I'm not sure he knew it was there at first but, as the scene progressed, you could see it begin to move slowly in a downward direction. The emotional scene continued and just as Dead Mum appeared it seemed a matter of moments before it would reach his ear and start to tickle but he must have felt it because he put his hand up in a flash, grabbed it and squashed it stone dead :lol:. Then, as Dead Mum came over he flicked the "remains" onto the floor. Classic and he never for one instant let it impinge on his performance.
I never even noticed :roll:
Charlotte x
BillyBrave
Tall Boy

Post by BillyBrave »

bubsycm wrote:
patc wrote: The Letter scene had an interesting additional "character". Just after it began Fox was nosedived by a sizeable kamikaze-like fly. It just appeared from way up on high and landed like a missile on his hair just above his right ear. I'm not sure he knew it was there at first but, as the scene progressed, you could see it begin to move slowly in a downward direction. The emotional scene continued and just as Dead Mum appeared it seemed a matter of moments before it would reach his ear and start to tickle but he must have felt it because he put his hand up in a flash, grabbed it and squashed it stone dead :lol:. Then, as Dead Mum came over he flicked the "remains" onto the floor. Classic and he never for one instant let it impinge on his performance.
I never even noticed :roll:
I noticed
"Its a Dream, Its Really Good, Its the Best" -Ollie Gardner, Wednesday 13th May 2009

Ollie x31.5 Fox x28 Tanner x11 Brad x16 Tom x21.5 Dean x8 Rhys 4
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

It's already in!

Te he couldn't resist.
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
SatinandLace
Tall Boy

Post by SatinandLace »

patc wrote:The new programme is brilliant and is a must-have. The Billy Hall of Fame is a wonderful idea. Full marks to the company.

Pat
Does the programme now feature pcitures of all past Billys?
~Lauren~
8xTrent 3xSam 3xLayton 2xJosh F. 4xCorey
1xFox 1xHogan 2xScott 1xRhys
4xDavid 4xKiril 1xTanner
2xCesar 1xTommy 1xJ.P.
2xDaniel 2xLex 2xGuiseppe
1xKylend 1xKaine 1xJosh B.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Brilliant hammy :D :D :D

It's going to one hell of a challenge to make and fit the tutu.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

SatinandLace wrote:Does the programme now feature pcitures of all past Billys?
Yes, the Billy Hall of Fame is a double page montage of all the Billys (UK) in various show poses with the names shown in anti-clockwise order at the bottom.

Pat
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Saturday3rd October Mat.

BILLY== OLLIE
MICHAEL== GEORGE
DEBBIE== ANNABELL

GEORGE== PHIL SNOWDEN

I didn't intend to make a review every time I go to see Billy,i'm not too good at makeing them,but as there have not been many reviews i'll make one for last Sat.mat.
Nearly a full house, and a very good show
2nd time I've seen Ollie, he was good the last time I saw him, he is very good now, and I like the way he plays Billy's character plus he smiles a lot.
I don't know the name of the small boy, I think he is one of the recent new ones, he is good and smiles a lot too
Kitchen Scene;- Big Davy certainly had more then 6g of salt on his beans this afternoon!, and when Bill's mum reminded him about his shoes, he went up to his bed to fetch them, I'm glad they have put that back.it's more realistic then the bottom of the stairs,and leads into the next scene better
Phil Snowden certainly puts on a diff.angle on Georges character and I like the way he doe's it, although other forum members may disagree
Expressing yourself;- George and Ollie were certainly enjoying themselves.
I watched the picture (I was sitting in line of the picture in F row) and it did develop during the course of expressing yourself
Angrry Dance;- I've heard rumours that this is going to be shortened, I hope not! Saturday's angry dance was very angry.
The Dream scene;- Perfect, Ollie spun almost right to the roof
Christmas scene;- when Phil mentioned Sunderland someone from the audience called out, and Phil was quick to make a remark back pointing out (jokeingly) the he should not have called out
B16 was picked on and 84 was the raffle ticket ( I had cloakroom ticket 73, so someone had 84 but were not brave enough to call out!) also when asked if any Newcastles fans,when they anwered, be said " upstairs cheap seats as usual

my hour at the library is nearly up so I'll finish this tomorrow
Sat mat. review part 2 is continued on page 3
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Post by billybuddies4eva »

hammy wrote:It's already in!

Te he couldn't resist.
Love it :lol: Now why can't the little mice who scramble out during electricity get one of these ;)

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1

Return to “Reviews Archive”