Dean-Charles Chapman's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Dean-Charles Chapman's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the time has, sadly, arrived to start Dean-Charles's Photo Countdown.

Thank you to his family for providing today's photo. It's so nice when the families are happy to get involved :D

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dancingboy
Billy

Re: Dean-Charles Chapman's Photo Countdown

Post by dancingboy »

Thank you for doing this, David and thank you to Dean's family for allowing us to share in his 'Billy' career.
Sam4God
Tall Boy

Post by Sam4God »

Can't believe it's so soon! Great photo by the way :)
113 Shows: (July 2008 - March 2016)
23 Billys: (LaytonX1, TannerX1, OllieX2, RyanX14, ScottX1, Dean-CharlesX4, AdamX16, JoshX5, KaineX8, HarrisX8, HarrisonX10, RedmandX10, TadeX2, AliX5.5, ElliottX5, BradleyX5.5, MitchellX3, MatteoX1, Ollie JX3, NatX3, Brodie X3, Thomas X1, Euan X1)
18 Michaels: (ShaunX1, Dean-CharlesX1, JakeX1, JoeX31, ReeceX15.5, Connor KellyX17.5, Connor LawsonX2, Adam VespermanX1, ThomasX5, JackX3, ZachX7.5, Tade BiesingerX1, FreddieX5.5, ZakX5, TomiX5, ToddX3, NathanX3, BenX1, BradleyX3)
13 Debbies: (MeganX1, AnnabelleX1, FrancescaX14, Emily SmithX7, Emily WilliamsX16, MacyX18, DaynaX16, MillieX12, DemiX14.5, KyriaX4, ConnieX3.5, Beatrice X2, HollieX3)
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Lovely photo of a lovely youngster!

Thank you for running these countdowns David! And thank you to the Chapman family for contributing!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I don't know what happened to the "9 days" photo as I posted it yesterday. Anyway here it is again.

This was taken by Billy Whiz at the 6th Birthday Show.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's great photo donated by Dean's family :D

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the countdown, BW. I like your photo, but I am especially loving the ones of Dean as a little guy. Thank you, Dean's mum and dad! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's photo was taken by myself outside the Victoria Palace after Tom Holland's last performance in May, 2010.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's countdown photo is of Dean at 4-years-old with his sister, Dollymay, getting ready to go to drama classes.

Sam4God
Tall Boy

Post by Sam4God »

Aww that's a lovely picture!
113 Shows: (July 2008 - March 2016)
23 Billys: (LaytonX1, TannerX1, OllieX2, RyanX14, ScottX1, Dean-CharlesX4, AdamX16, JoshX5, KaineX8, HarrisX8, HarrisonX10, RedmandX10, TadeX2, AliX5.5, ElliottX5, BradleyX5.5, MitchellX3, MatteoX1, Ollie JX3, NatX3, Brodie X3, Thomas X1, Euan X1)
18 Michaels: (ShaunX1, Dean-CharlesX1, JakeX1, JoeX31, ReeceX15.5, Connor KellyX17.5, Connor LawsonX2, Adam VespermanX1, ThomasX5, JackX3, ZachX7.5, Tade BiesingerX1, FreddieX5.5, ZakX5, TomiX5, ToddX3, NathanX3, BenX1, BradleyX3)
13 Debbies: (MeganX1, AnnabelleX1, FrancescaX14, Emily SmithX7, Emily WilliamsX16, MacyX18, DaynaX16, MillieX12, DemiX14.5, KyriaX4, ConnieX3.5, Beatrice X2, HollieX3)

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”