Tickets for sale: Boston Friday August 17 performance

johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Tickets for sale: Boston Friday August 17 performance

Post by johnnyc »

Well, the johnnyc box office is open again. I purchased these seats some time ago, and closer to the stage seats recently became available, so I will offer the original seats to forum members before I put them on eBay.

I have Orchestra K18,20 and 22 (all three are next to each other, and are in the right orch. section.) to offer for the Friday, August 17 8:00 pm performance of BETM. These are $90 seats. The price, inc. all fees, was $108 per ticket. I will sell one, two or all three to a forum member for $65 each, or best offer. Please send me a PM if interested.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Tickets for sale: Boston Friday August 17 performance

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I shudder to think how johnnyc could have ever purchased tickets in row K to begin with. 8-)
:/
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

CJ-Rochester wrote:I shudder to think how johnnyc could have ever purchased tickets in row K to begin with. 8-)
At the time, it was the center section row closest to the stage that had three adjoining seats available. I had earlier purchased a typical johnnyc seat in row AA when I thought I was going alone. I still may sit in that seat for the first act, then move back where my friends are for Act 2. :lol:
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Just FYI: While tickets are non-refundable, some venues will actually allow you to change your seat for a small fee. I did this with seats for two performances in Louisville for $6 per seat change.

In this case, of course, new seats were purchased, so the originals need to be sold. But if anyone finds himself/herself wanting to change to a better seat location due to more tickets being released at any of the tour venues, I would definitely advise you to first check the box office's policy about exchanging seat locations before buying extra tickets. You might be able to save yourself the inconvenience of needing to find a buyer for the ones you no longer want.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
birdman
Audience Member

Post by birdman »

I would like one of those tickets but the forum doesn't allow me to PM. My guess is, it is because I never posted before. I am ashamed that I haven't contributed :cry: :cry: :cry: . I have been a constant reader of the forum on a daily basis since late 2009 and have enjoyed it immensely. I am very shy when I feel I have nothing to contribute. 7/16/12 in Boston will be my seventh show. JohnnyC, please get in touch with me if you still want to sell one ticket.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

I'm glad you decided to "break the ice" with regard to posting, birdman. Welcome. If you been reading posts here since 2009, you know we don't bite... well not usually anyway :lol: :lol:

I hope you'll continue to contribute now that you've finally posted. EVERYONE's opinion is worthwhile.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

birdman wrote:I would like one of those tickets but the forum doesn't allow me to PM. My guess is, it is because I never posted before. I am ashamed that I haven't contributed :cry: :cry: :cry: . I have been a constant reader of the forum on a daily basis since late 2009 and have enjoyed it immensely. I am very shy when I feel I have nothing to contribute. 7/16/12 in Boston will be my seventh show. JohnnyC, please get in touch with me if you still want to sell one ticket.
Hi birdman. Now that you have posted so that we know you are a legitimate member, I will fix that pm situation for you. :D I hope you will continue to participate on a regular basis. :D :D

PS: Check your PM's. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Birdman kindly took one ticket off my hands. There are two remaining for sale at $65. ORCH K20 and K22. I plan to put those on eBay within the next few days if no one on the forum wants them.

Return to “International Tour Archive”